It used to be a humongous task for Airtel customers, as well as other mobile network users, to pay their outstanding phone bills, recharge their prepaid connections, pay for DTH services, get their queries resolved from customer care, and perform many more activities related to their accounts. However, with the introduction mobile apps, all the customer woes have been taken care of.
The only thing customers now need to do is download an app such as the MyAirtel app on their iOS, Android, BlackBerry or other compatible devices. It is a one-stop app to avail a variety of services and a single platform to manage multiple activities for customers. The mobile app is a convenient way to complete account management. Check out how this app can resolve several issues for users.
Activities you can Perform Using My Airtel App
- Recharge functions: For customers who have always been looking for a recharge app, mobile recharge app not only helps in recharging their mobile service accounts but also in managing the data card. In fact, it is now a secure and quick way to recharge DTH and mobile accounts. It also provides interesting offers, deals, and discounts coupons that customers can use to save money during recharges.
- Bill payments: Hassle-free postpaid and broadband bill payments have become a simple reality with the app. Registered users can even get their bills on email via this app. While they can check their postpaid accounts’ credit limits, they can also get the details on account or data balance, unbilled amounts, and bills and bill plans.In addition, the app alerts them on data usage and new data pack offers.
- Usage as a bank: The app not only acts as a bill payment and recharge app but also serves as a bank account for users. Customers can simply turn their mobile numbers into their bank account numbers on this app and avail several benefits of banking, such as earning interest on their savings accounts and getting free personal accident insurance of INR 1 lakh.
- Usage as a savings account: When users use MyAirtel App as their bank, they can make good use of their saving accounts. They can pay their bills and handle recharges directly from their accounts. Additionally, money transfer becomes a smoother task from the phone itself. Using their savings accounts, users can make cashless payments to various merchants. They can also use their online debit card to make payments at more than one lakh e-commerce websites.
- Other activities: The use of the app is a quick way to activate and deactivate a service from within a mobile interface, as well as to raise any complaints or requests for customer care to attend. Additionally, without help from customer care, the customers of Airtel digital TV can order games and movies via this app and even process their DTH recharge.
As can be seen, contrary to the general perception, MyAirtel app other than being an online recharge app can perform many tasks. It allows users to perform many tasks, including utility bill payment, managing bank accounts, purchase games and movies and recharge DTH online, from a single platform.